Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Romeo and Juliet Journal

Week 1

In the first week there are 3 English lessons. The first and the second lesson that is on Monday and Wednesday I don’t come to school because I’m sick. So on Friday my friend told me that there are English project. My friend told me our project is to make a drama about Romeo and Juliet. My teams are Marcel, Aziz, Nahyeon, Abigail and Henry. Abigail is our team leader. We decided to use traditional version. Our theme is romance. On Friday Abigail with Nahyeon give work to Henry, Aziz, Henry, and myself. All of us will edit the script. Each people are given one Act. Except Marcel and I. Marcel and I do on act3 together. We have to write the script in the Microsoft word and cut the sentence that is not needed. Marcel decided to do on act 1 scene 1 and I decided to do on act 3 scenes 5. Act 3 scenes 3 I’ll do it together with Marcel.

Week 2

On the second week I write the script in the Microsoft word. On Monday I only spend time to write the script. On Tuesday and Wednesday I spend time to edit my script. Until now it has not finish. I’m the only team member that has not done the script editing. Actually, I don’t understand at all what are they saying in the script. I don’t understand many English words in the script. All of my team members are doing well. They are working very hard especially Nahyeon and Abigail. Now I will continue to edit my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment