Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Interview



I had are some problems while I was working on my project. One of the main problems were that I have in my project is my product. After I have made the product I proceeded to the next stage, which was testing the robot. But when I tested it on the Robotics track it couldn’t read the black line. So I had to find out what the problem was with my robot. It took me about 1 week to find the problem.  First, I checked the electronic circuit by using the DMM (Digital Multi Tester). Then, if I found something wrong I would write down. I solved the problem by replacing the component with a new one and I connected it slowly, so that it would not be damaged. Though there were some problems with my product, I think I have done the best I could with my product because I am very interested in robotics and I like it when I can create new things. I enjoyed spending most of my time making the product. I also have some experience in robotics, which made it easier to make the product. The thing that I have not done so well is my oral task. It is because I spend little time doing it and I don’t concentrate when I am doing it.  I would choose the same topic again for my project because I enjoy robotics and I am involved in competitions at a National level. I really like robotics and I spend most of my day both making and playing with robotics. When I did something about robotics I felt happy and I enjoy doing it.

I will prepare for questions 1,3,4 by:
1. First, I will write the Important point on a small piece of paper

2. Then I will read it until I memories.

3. Last, I will record my voice to improve my pronunciation

I predict my grade will be 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment